LICENSE TO SELL, STOCK OR EXHIBIT FOR SALE OR
DISTRIBUTION OF INSECTICIDES
- _____________________, is hereby licenced to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or
distribute by retail, insecticide ________________ on the premises situated at
_________________ subject to the condition specified below and to the provisions of the
Insecticides Act, 1968, and the rules thereunder.
- Licence shall be in force from _______________to ________________
- The licence shall be displayed in a prominent place in a part of the premises open to
- The license shall comply with provisions of the Insecticides Act, 1968, and the rules
made thereunder for the time being in force.
- No insecticides shall be sold or distributed except in packages which are or may be
approved by the Indian Standards Institutions from time to time.
- If the licencee wants to sell, stock or exhibit for sale or distribute any additional
insecticide during the currency of the licence he may be apply to the Licensing Officer
for issuance of separate licences for each insecticide on payment of the prescribed fee.
An application for the renewal of a licence shall be made as laid down in rule 11.